Yummy Oats LADOO recipe by Sofiz: MADE FROM OATS ATTA.
- Makes-6 ladoos
- 1/3rd cup (50 ml) ghee
- A little less than ½ cup (50 gms) oats atta
- A little more than 2/3rd cup(100 gms )powdered sugar
- 1 cup and 3/4th cup (150 gms) mota or thick besan
- A little more than ½ cup (100 gms) grated yellow mawa
- 1/4thtsp cardamom powder
- Few almonds and pistachios for decoration
- Warm the ghee in a pan.
- Now add besan and oats atta.
- Roast besan and oats atta in ghee till golden brown and aromatic.
- Then add mawa and cook for 5-7 mintill the entire mawa mixes well and is no longer visible.
- Take the entire mixture out in a thali and cool till a bit lukewarm. Make sure that it does not cool so much that it dries out and cannot form a ball.
- Once cool add the powdered sugar and cardamom.
- Take a handful of mixture on your palm and shape them into ladoos while it’s still a bit hot. Note that if the mixture cools too much it won’t shape into a ball.
- Decorate with almonds and pistachio.